The content provided by www.aquadesigninternational.com, unless otherwise noted, is copyrighted © 2000-2023 Aqua Design International, Inc. All use of aquadesigninternational.com is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
All materials contained on www.aquadesigninternational.com, including all text and images, are copyrighted and are protected by applicable copyright laws. They may not be published, reproduced, copied, modified, uploaded, transmitted, posted, transferred or distributed in any way, without Aqua Design International prior written consent.
Illustrations, photographs, computer drawings, etc. may be the property of Aqua Design International, or illustrators and photographers hired by Aqua Design International, its clients and/or suppliers, and are used on www.aquadesigninternational.com in accordance with individual agreements. Aqua Design International does not grant any express or implied right to you under any license, copyrights, patents or trademarks. No portion of this site, including photography, may be reproduced without the express written consent of Aqua Design International.
Do not send or post to the website any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Please be aware that if you do send or post any such information or material, Aqua Design International will assume that such is not confidential. By sending or posting any information or material, you grant Aqua Design International an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such information or material, and you agree that AquaDesign International is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send or post for any purpose, including to create derivative works there from.
ADI attempts to make sure that all content and information on www.aquadesigninternational.com is current and accurate. However, Aqua Design International assumes no responsibility for and makes no representation with respect to the accuracy of such information displayed here. Aqua Design International EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RELATING TO SUCH MATERIAL.
What Information is Gathered?
We may collect two types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the Sites, personal information and non-personal information. Personal information is information that you may supply to us and which can individually identify you, including, but without limitation, your name, e-mail address, username, telephone number, postal address, billing and contact information (“Personal Information”). Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you, but may include, as examples, tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, browser type and version, use of the Service and the Internet (“Non-Personal Information”).
We collect the Personal Information from you in the following circumstances:
- When you register for an account on the Sites
- When you request customer support or submit content to the Sites or to NBBJ
- When you apply or are hired for a job at NBBJ
- When you contact us to discuss potential projects or with a view to finding out more about us.
If you contact us to apply for employment, we will hold the following information about you:
- Your name, contact information, and other Personal Information
- Your résumé/CV, including qualifications, education and previous experience and employers and your referees contact details, as well as anything else you choose to tell us
When you interact with the Sites, we may collect certain information that does not identify you individually, and our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of the Sites (“Non-Personal Information”). We may collect and store the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
- Analytics and usage information about your use of the Sites. This information includes a reading history of the pages you view. We use this information to provide a more customized experience on the Sites.
- Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
- IP address assigned to you or, more likely, to someone who provides you with Internet access.
We may also use “Web Storage” to store data about your use of our Sites. Web Storage is a feature in some browsers that permits websites to store data within your browser rather than using a cookie. This should make this data more secure and make your browser perform better. We do not share or provide information we may store in Web Storage.